As our local community moves to open up further, we will continue to update our operating procedures to stay in line with other local businesses and keep members safe. NuFIT will hold fitness classes for a limited number of participants, Personal Training and Small Group training sessions, and allow our members access to the facility as we have been doing.
- All scheduled classes will still be held with a limited number of participants in order to continue social distancing. Class sizes vary by type and equipment utilized.
- Reservations are required to attend class. Gym capacity is now limited to 50 individuals and classes occur in succession to avoid overlap.
- When attending class, please enter through the front door and exit through the back door. You will still enter and leave through the back door during off times.
- You do not need to sign in upon arriving or exiting, as class logs are kept and the security system logs every member who has entered the facility and when s/he left.
- Please continue to wear a mask while setting up, moving about the gym, or interacting with others. You may remove it when exercising, but feel free to wear a mask or any other personal protective gear you feel necessary at any time.
- Please continue to diligently clean all equipment after each use. The spray bottles contain a cleaner that is safe for our exercise equipment and effective at killing viruses and bacteria. This cleaner is equivalent to those being used in healthcare institutions and other areas where sterility is necessary.
- Showers are once again available for use.
- If you have a pending COVID-19 test, are in quarantine, have a known recent exposure or are symptomatic in any way, please DO NOT enter the facility. You may do virtual classes during this time.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via phone, text or email. We are thankful to be a part of your current fitness program and look forward to helping you stay strong and healthy throughout this year.