NuFIT has missed you all dearly, and we can’t wait for you to join us back in class! It’s been a long Spring, and we are ready to put the new facility to use. There will be more updates and additions with time, but we want you to get in and get back on the road to fitness.
While we’re eager to get moving, we do need to abide by ongoing social distancing recommendations until further notice. Those include spacing yourself 6’ away from others, limiting the number of individuals in a group to 10 people, thoroughly cleaning equipment after each use, and not using the showers at this time.
So, if you’re ready to return, here’s everything else you need to know:
- NuFIT will have on-site and virtual classes moving forward. Virtual classes are denoted as such on the schedule. If you need help getting set up for those, let us know.
- WellnessLiving has integrated with Zoom so that you can sign up and attend your fitness class within the Achieve client application. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to attend a virtual class. The switch from Jitsi Meet to Zoom will take place on 6/8.
- We will revert back to the prior membership options moving forward from 6/1/20 so that you can again sign up for classes two weeks in advance. If you do not want to activate your prior membership at this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 217-919-2917; otherwise, your account may be charged.
- Please pay any account balances in full by either entering a credit card into the system or by placing cash or a check into the drop box near the front desk. Envelopes are available to pay for online and on-site purchases (e.g., AdvoCare products).
- All prior class purchases will be accessible for ongoing use. If you have an Unlimited Virtual/Outdoor package, it will be deactivated on 6/8, and you will revert back to your prior options.
- Please return any rented equipment as soon as possible! If you’re attending class this week, bring it along. If you will not be at the gym prior to 6/8, contact us (see above), and we will establish a time for drop off.
- The facility will be open for those with Unlimited Memberships or the Facility and Equipment Membership to workout during off-times. You must adhere to the same requirements noted above while doing so. The capacity is limited to 10 people at this time, so if you are the 11th individual, you may need to wait outside until another member leaves. This will be monitored and enforced. In addition to the above requests, please do not plan to use the facility within a 30-minute window before or after on-site classes; our trainers and instructors use this time to set up and clean equipment.
The website is being updated, and we are working on an improved layout for reviewing and purchasing our services. If you want a succinct view, check out this document. Of note, for future purchases, unused classes that are included with training sessions will expire three months from the purchase date; those already in your account will not expire.
The NuFIT crew is working diligently to prepare for your return, and we’re excited to offer a variety of class options for you to attend while we function within the current regulatory environment. Please do your part to keep NuFIT a place where people go to improve their health – if you’re not feeling yourself or running a fever, stay home and rest!
As always, please reach out to us if you have any questions, concerns or need anything at all!
The NuFIT Family