Tuesday’s WOD is focused on strengthening your upper body. Use dumbbells, resistance bands or other weight forms when able.
3 rounds of the following:
- 30 seconds jog in place
- 30 seconds jumping jacks
- 30 seconds inchworms
Circuit = 3 rounds of the following:
- 30 seconds of high plank shoulder taps
- 30 seconds of push-ups
- 30 seconds of bent over row
- 30 seconds of shoulder press
- 30 seconds of bent over lateral arm raises
- 30 seconds of high plank to low plank
- 30 second break
Abs = 3 rounds of the following:
- 30 seconds of toe touches
- 30 seconds of boat pose
- 30 seconds of russians twists
- 30 seconds of high boat to low boat
The last superfood is pumpkin seeds! These seeds are high in iron and minerals like zinc and magnesium and are a source of protein, fiber, pytosterols (known for heart health) and antioxidants. They’re a great salad or soup topper or a mid-day snack!
Sign-up and join into our outdoor and virtual fitness classes. Cycling is back, so hope for good weather and get out there and ride!