Janet’s WOD is all about the number 11 → 11 exercises, 11 reps each, 11 times through.
- Pushups (regular or incline)
- Burpees (add a push up and jump for an increased challenge)
- Plank Jacks
- Tricep dips (chair, stairs or floor)
- Jumping Jacks
- Lunge jumps or alternating lunges
- Mountain climbers
- Sit ups
- High knees (right/left counts as 1 rep)
- Inchworms (from a standing position walk your hands out to plank and walk back up)
When it comes to fat in your diet, avoid artificial trans fats. These are harmful, man-made fats that are strongly linked to inflammation and heart disease and have been largely banned in the United States and elsewhere. Unfortunately, some foods still contain them.
Get signed up for virtual fitness classes and work out with us from your own home!